Please note we will not be serving alcohol inside.
Dine with us indoors until 6pm (no alcohol) or outdoors until 10pm, where alcohol will be served.
Why Our Pub is Great
The Three Witches pub has a carvery available seven days a week with a choice of three meats along with a vegetarian option, all accompanied by your favourite trimmings! Also available every day is our classics menu that includes everything from fish and chips to lasagne, and a children’s menu that’ll please even the fussiest kids.
For those looking to relax with their favourite tipple, we have a wide range of drinks ranging from continental ales to wines from across the globe.
Whether you are with your partner looking to experience our excellent range of drinks or a family looking to get together in a friendly, warm atmosphere, the Three Witches is the perfect location.
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
Our food is full of flavour, created and served by chefs who love what they do. We believe that great tastes should be at the heart of every meal, and we strive to bring you a menu that reflects the preferences of the whole family. From traditional roasts, to more modern options, healthy eaters to vegetarians, there’s plenty on our menu to satisfy everyone.
All of our ingredients are ethically sourced: like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken and our responsibly-caught cod.View our Menus
Our Pub Facilities
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.